I-LEAD Charter School Core Values
Truth, Respect, Care, Understanding, Learning, Creativity,
Service, Work, and Leadership.
The Pledge to Build Community Through Personal Responsibility
- Work to understand the truth;
- Speak what I believe is the truth;
- Respect and care for myself, my health, my happiness and my property;
- Respect and care for others, their health, their happiness and their property;
- Fulfill the letter and the spirit of the laws of my community, state and nation;
- Peacefully resolve differences with others through reflective dialogue that leads to mutual understanding, never through threats or violence;
- Work hard to achieve my full mental and physical potential;
- Continue learning throughout my life;
- Serve my community as a generous volunteer and a committed leader;
- Create beauty and justice in my home, my relationships, my community and my nation;
- Create value for others through service, innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership;
- Meet failure with reflection, learning, renewal and recommitment;
- Never give up and always show up;
- Take responsibility for my behavior.
All incoming learners and a parent/guardian must sign this pledge upon enrollment.